Remote Video & Telephone Counselling and Therapy
At the AOC, our dedicated, highly experienced, qualified and fully registered therapists and counsellors can offer you remote, personalised, individual telephone or online video counselling from anywhere in the world.
It’s ideal if you:
- cannot travel to see us face to face.
- cannot leave your home.
- have a disability.
- have a phobia of going outdoors.
- need support quickly.
- work unsocial hours.
- need weekend or evening support.
- require brief counselling/therapy.
We can support you therapeutically online with most social, emotional or psychological difficulties including if you are:
- Depressed and feeling low in mood.
- Feeling anxious or stressed.
- Afraid of something or someone.
- Feeling confused.
- Having marital issues.
- Having any relationship issues.
- Having problems with sexuality or gender.
- Struggling to cope with children’s behaviour.
- Experiencing loss, grief or bereavement issues.
- Living with a phobia which is causing harm or distress.
- Living with mental health issues which cause harm or distress.
- Feeling lonely.
- Experiencing anger issues or cannot control temper.
- Experiencing control issues or domestic violence.
- Have developed obsessive compulsions.
- Wanting coping strategies to help others including loved ones or friends.
- Unable to relax.
- Unable to sleep.
- Experiencing jelous or guilty thoughts.
- Losing self confidence or very shy and finding it is causing problems.
- Experiencing bulimia.
- Hoarding and unable to let go.
- Experiencing any negative sexualised behaviour.
- Addicted to pornography or online pornography.
- Addicted to alcohol or drugs.
When is it available?
Both the telephone and video services are available between 9am and 9pm UK time. Monday to Sunday and we offer on each day selected and scheduled times only. For example on a Sunday we may only offer four time slots but on Tuesday we may offer only two time slots. Please check to see by clicking on the daily booking calendar.
How long does it last?
How much is it?
£40.00 per hour.
How does it work?
We use Skype for our remote counselling services. For video counselling you’ll need a computer or electronic device with Skype installed (free to download) and an internet connection. For telephone counselling you can either use Skype on a computer/electronic device (free) or you can call the number on the confirmation email from a mobile/landline (charged at your standard network rate).
All telephone and video calls may be recorded for training purposes only and will be discarded after one week.
For all payments, we use the very secure system PayPal. Please read the data protection policies and terms and conditions of our associate service providers. Payment can be made over the phone or even by bank transfer prior to the session.
A referral form must be complete for sessions to begin so we have some information about you and why you are seeking support to pass onto the allocated therapist/counsellor. The sessions will be arranged between your self and the allocated therapist/counsellor. They will also request your Skype details (if applicable) so we can add your account prior to the session start.
We are here to support you in any way we can. If you have any further questions then please call us on 01384 211 168 (local rate if called from a landline or mobile phone from the UK. Other countries may vary.) or email us at: