The ACC is a new Children’s Contact Centre that is opening at the heart of Dudley Town Centre.
Who are we?
ACC provide a supervised and supported contact centre for children to see their non-resident parent(s) or other non-resident family members. We offer a professional, safe, caring and supportive environment for all families who are having trouble seeing their children.
Our contact centre is open daily and also during evenings and weekends making it easier for you to see you children. ACC is affiliated and regulated by the National Association of Child Contact Centres (NACCC) which ensures all of staff team and volunteers are fully trained and will provide the best practice, experience and quality assurance for all children and families that visit out centre.
What we provide:
- Supervised Contact Service
- Supported Contact Service
- Indirect Contact Service
- Supervised Handover Service
- Escorted Contact Service
- Preparing Children & Young People via an Introduction to Contact Services
- Parenting Plan Service
- Counselling & Therapy Service
- Life Story Service
- Mediation Service
- Miscellaneous Report Writing Service
- Attachment in Play & Drama
- Teaching Parenting Skills Service
- Emotional Management Service
If you require anymore information about ACC or any of our services please get in touch via phone or email using the following details;
T: 01384 211 168
We look forward to supporting you and your family.