Remote Therapy or Counselling Sessions
We can provide remote therapy and support, online or over the phone for most social, emotional or psychological difficulties including if you are:
- Depressed and feeling low in mood.
- Feeling anxious or stressed.
- Afraid of something or someone.
- Feeling confused.
- Having marital issues.
- Having any relationship issues.
- Having problems with sexuality or gender.
- Struggling to cope with children’s behaviour.
- Experiencing loss, grief or bereavement issues.
- Living with a phobia which is causing harm or distress.
- Living with mental health issues which cause harm or distress.
- Feeling lonely.
- Experiencing anger issues or cannot control temper.
- Experiencing control issues or domestic violence.
- Have developed obsessive compulsions.
- Wanting coping strategies to help others including loved ones or friends.
- Unable to relax.
- Unable to sleep.
- Experiencing jelous or guilty thoughts.
- Losing self confidence or very shy and finding it is causing problems.
- Experiencing bulimia.
- Hoarding and unable to let go.
- Experiencing any negative sexualised behaviour.
- Addicted to pornography or online pornography.
- Addicted to alcohol or drugs.