Remote Video & Telephone Counselling and Therapy
At the AOC, our dedicated, highly experienced, qualified and fully registered therapists and counsellors can offer you remote, personalised, individual telephone or online video counselling from anywhere in the world.
- cannot travel to see us face to face.
- cannot leave your home.
- have a disability.
- have a phobia of going outdoors.
- need support quickly.
- work unsocial hours.
- need weekend or evening support.
- require brief counselling/therapy.
We can support you therapeutically online with most social, emotional or psychological difficulties including if you are:
- Depressed and feeling low in mood.
- Feeling anxious or stressed.
- Afraid of something or someone.
- Feeling confused.
- Having marital issues.
- Having any relationship issues.
- Having problems with sexuality or gender.
- Struggling to cope with children’s behaviour.
- Experiencing loss, grief or bereavement issues.
- Living with a phobia which is causing harm or distress.
- Living with mental health issues which cause harm or distress.
- Feeling lonely.
- Experiencing anger issues or cannot control temper.
- Experiencing control issues or domestic violence.
- Have developed obsessive compulsions.
- Wanting coping strategies to help others including loved ones or friends.
- Unable to relax.
- Unable to sleep.
- Experiencing jelous or guilty thoughts.
- Losing self confidence or very shy and finding it is causing problems.
- Experiencing bulimia.
- Hoarding and unable to let go.
- Experiencing any negative sexualised behaviour.
- Addicted to pornography or online pornography.
- Addicted to alcohol or drugs.
When is it available?
Both the telephone and video services are available between 9am and 9pm UK time. Monday to Sunday and we offer on each day selected and scheduled times only. For example on a Sunday we may only offer four time slots but on Tuesday we may offer only two time slots. Please check to see by clicking on the daily booking calendar.
How long does it last?
How much is it?
£40.00 per hour.
How does it work?
1. Choose the relevant service you require below or from the “Shop” page.
2. You simply decide a day in the week you would like your first session. (this is more for the counsellor or therapist to find out a little bit about you and the problem, difficulty or issues you wish to work through in future sessions.)
3. You then select a time slot (normally an hour but we can sometimes provide double sessions that last up to two hours if required.)
4. You next are taken to the shopping cart, where you can pay for your session via Paypal.
5. Once your payment has been received, you will receive an instant notification by email giving you clear and simple instructions on what to do next. You will also receive a special code. You will need this in order to make the online telephone or video connection.
6. You then can call us at the agreed time slot. Please check timezones if calling from overseas. The AOC timezone is Greenwich Meantime.
We use Skype for our remote counselling services. For video counselling you’ll need a computer or electronic device with Skype installed (free to download) and an internet connection. For telephone counselling you can either use Skype on a computer/electronic device (free) or you can call the number on the confirmation email from a mobile/landline (charged at your standard network rate).
All telephone and video calls may be recorded for training purposes only and will be discarded after one week.
For all payments, we use the very secure system PayPal. Please read the data protection policies and terms and conditions of our associate service providers.
We are here to support you in any way we can. If you have any further questions then please call us on +44 0333 772 9636 (local rate if called from a landline or mobile phone from the UK. Other countries may vary.) or email us at: